100 Word Challenge Week#35 (18)

One day Kim walked into her garden. She lives in Malaysia and in her garden was this… this ….

SPIKY BALL

“AH” screamed Kim. She hid under her cover and fell asleep dreaming of that spiky ball ruling the world like a psycho.

She dreamed on and on…

(In her head) “Do this, do that, ugh, NO your doing it wrong, ah, just get me food now” yelled the spiky ball king. He ruled the world and if someone was doing things wrong he would eat them.

Suddenly the hero Kim came with a sword and sliced him then ate him.

5 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week#35 (18)

1. Lucinda says:

i loved the way you put some dramatic bits in your text. Maybe you could put a bit more info because it is a bit short at the end- Suddenly the hero Kim came with a sword and sliced him then ate him. maybe put more info!

2. elina2018 says:

Nice job Ruby. Your story for the 100WC was really good and I really liked how you structured it. So WELL DONE!

3. brooklyn2018 says:

I really liked that you put some drama and some comedy. Maybe don’t make the word capital just do an examination mark for example Do this, do that, ugh, NO your doing it wrong other than that good job Ruby

4. ruby2018 says:

Lucinda, i would but unfortunately i already did a hundred words oh and do you think i should make another 100WC. Also thanks Elina i really liked your 100WC too thanks for commenting

5. lucinda2018 says:

Good job! I think so to, you did put enough. I loved it when you put: then ate him. plus, 100 WC was week 35 go to their blog to see